MENU

Slide

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Alright. Update, Updates sy! ((:

Romp02@St James Powerhouse.
WAS A BLAST.
i went with yuling,
i haven't seen her ever since last year,
she is still as funny lah!

manymany fun people,
but we didn't take any pictures,
we were too tired!
by the time it ended i had jellylegs alrdy
toe cramps somemore
maaaadness.
BUT I WANT MORE!
YUANQING! YULING!


i baked these afew weeks back.



RANDOM.


Crazy VicsonHuang!


mummy &me.
we were so bored,
can't be blamed!

it was actually my god parents
25th year wedding anniversary,
and they wanted to walk down to aisle
and renew their marriage vows that sort of thing.

then victor &me had sang a song,
as a surprise for them.
BUT WE SCREWED IT UP!
i forgot part of my lyrics,
and he forgot his as well.
all we could do was look at each other,
and laugh.




puff puff.
We just had dinner in a japanese restaurant @wisma.
their tempura ice cream is so yucky!
and they still labelled it "chief recommendation."






"@#$%. DARN THIS FENCE!
I WANT MY BUTTERY BUTTER!"


he's so cute,
look at his mouth. =DDD


shhhh, don't disturb me!
my siblings are so noisy,
that's why i'm hiding here to sleep!


cuddle cuddle. xD

PS: i've added my friendster link,
under the Link section. 0.O"

No comments: